Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Madison 2018 Roadrace Apex Classy Burgundy I
- NEW 2018 Okuma Epixor LS 20-50 front drag spinning reel corrosion resistant
- Outwell Camping Chair Goya Claret Steel Hiking Picnic Folding Portable Seat
- Rapida Ultraleggera Rute Carbonio 180cm 1-5g
- Scott Road Comp Lace 26594158880 Footwear Men’s shoes Road Performance
- SIDI Ricambio inserti carbonio srs ground drako 45-48
- Smith Optics Ogreenake Cycling Helmet
- Umbro Soccer Cleats bluee Size US 7 bluee and White Excellent Condition REDUCED
- 1837 - TENDON BOOTS ZAHEDI SUPERIOR AIR
- Borussia Dortmund 1 4 Zip Training Top - Yellow 2018 2019
- Deerhunter Lady Christine Quiltet Weste 4967 383 DH Dark Elm Größe 36 Jagd
- Hoof Tester, Large 15 , Hand Crafted, Stainless Steel, Farrier Horse
- Map NEW Dual Pole Roller
- RIDE ENGINE Kitesurfing KITE FIXED HOOK 2019 Kiteboard Kite
- TROXEL SIERRA LEATHER VENTED WESTERN RIDING SAFETY LOW PROFILE HORSE HELMET
- CushCore Tire Insert 26 Single
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Zilco Fixed Cheek Liverpool Low Port Cherry Roller about our community.