Time-of-Day has arrived
The new Time-of-Day (5-8 p.m.) Rate is the standard rate for all residential customers.
What is Time-of-Day?
- You pay different rates for electricity based on when you use it
- Rates are lower when it costs us less to produce electricity and they go up when both demand and cost for electricity increase
- Shift when you use electricity to control your costs
Learn more about Time-of-Day
Solutions for you
SMUD is owned by you, our customers, so it's natural that we have your best interests at heart. We provide you complete energy solutions, which is good for your home, your budget, your business and our community.
Proposed rate changes
To help us continue to provide safe, reliable, and affordable power, we’ve asked our Board of Directors to approve several rate changes, including:
- C-S-CT SMALL IRIDEON KIDS ISSENTIAL STRETCH BREATHABLE HORSE RIDING TIGHT CLASSI
- Dynamic X 190 skis free Carve + salomon 575
- Equine Couture Ladies Jordan Short Sleeve Sport Shirt
- Giro Reverb City Fahrrad Helm black white green 2016
- Kali Predectives Viva Helmet Solid White LG
- Maillot Vtt Giro Roust 2019 black Anthracite Ombre L
- New Balance Ladies Athletics Leggings Mid-Rise Running Gym Crossfit Jogging
- Okuma Match Carbonite Carryall Fishing Bait Bag 60x36x39cm
- Puma Men's Evopower 1 Fg Football Boots
- SCARPA SPIN ULTRA W shoes DE TRAIL FEMME 33072 BRIGHT R
- Shimano fishing lure hot sand spin drift AR-C 110HS OM-110K 34T chart candy
- A rate increase for residential and business customers
- Restructuring our business customer rates
You have several opportunities to provide input throughout the process.
Powering our community
We’re proud to light
your homes, your businesses and the streets around your neighborhood. We keep you at the heart of all we do. Together, we’ve brightened our community with
volunteers, donations, education and support.
We're passionate about our community. Through our employee giving and scholarship programs, in the last year we've helped make our community better, brighter and stronger.
CONTRIBUTED TO LOCAL NONPROFITS
Volunteer hours in the community
in powering futures scholarships to local students
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Year:||2018||fit:||Slim fit: fit screwed down.|
|type:||round neck,short sleeves||Season:||SPRING \ SUMMER|
|EAN:||Does not apply||Brand:||Head|
Through our employee giving and volunteer program, we raise money for a variety of nonprofits and lend a helping hand to those in need. In the past 13 years, employees have personally donated over $4.5 million and just last year gave over 14,500 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Salvation Army and the Sacramento Children’s Home. See more ways Hoods discount Price offer 5 Pieces Set Falconry Leather Hoods Only 24.99. about our community.